CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Chocolate Brownies


One sentence is all it takes.
"Mom, can I have money for the snack bar at school?"

NO!!! Do you know how much garbage is in those snacks at school? A lot more than what I would put in a snack. So I went looking for the already prepped muffin mix in the deep freezer. I can usually abstain from eating those. Gone. But there was a huge container of brownie mix! Thank goodness we only had 3 eggs left so I could only make a batch and a half. It was delicious!

Do you let the kids buy junk food at school? Or do you just make them junk food at home?

2 comments:

Sonshine said...

LOL! What happened to your picture? It doesn't look like brownies. Better to make something on hand rather than spend $$ for something else!


Well since I homeschool, I make the junk food snacks for them. However, I do on occasion get store bought junk food for them to have BUT that is limited.

Jasmine's Journey said...

I will have to take another picture tonight once we cut it. What do your brownies look like? lol

Yeah I limit the store junk stuff as well. So many fake ingredients in them.

I also have a grain mill so when they eat their "junk" they are getting whole wheat flour at least. haha