CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kitchen Tip Tuesdays



Okay my tip for today is about baking. Whenever I am baking and I need to use oil or honey or molasses, I spray the measuring spoon or cup with pam or cooking spray. It helps the ingredient to slide right off my cup or spoon and into the mixer where it belongs. I used to hate having to get another spoon and trying to scrape honey or molasses off. Now I don't have to and neither do you. Hope this helps.

For more tips check out Tammy's recipes!

10 comments:

Kirstin said...

Like your tip! The recipes on your side bar look amazing...I will have to browse later.

Mom2fur said...

Great idea! I bet it would work nicely with peanut butter, too!

Jessica said...

This sounds like a great tip! I'm going to try it the next time I make a batch of homemade brown bread. It has molasses and oatmeal in it!

Blessings.

Jasmine's Journey said...

Thanx Kirstin. Yeah if there is anything you want to try that you can't find a recipe for, let me know.

Hey mom2fur, I have never tried peanut butter and the tip. Maybe it would work. :)

Hey Jessica yeah it works great for molasses. Remember to respray though or else it maybe start sticking again. You know if you have more than 1 T of something.

Pam said...

I do this too--great tip!

I'm with Kirstin--all that stuff in the sidebar looks AMAZING!

Jasmine's Journey said...

Hi Pam

I am glad you ladies are enjoying the site. In a few days I am moving and putting my blog on my own domain. I will link you when I do. Once settled I am going to make the sidebar where you can click the picture and go right to that specific recipe/blog.

That should make navigation easier. :)

Anonymous said...

Great tip! I do this, too. Beautiful blog, by the way!

Jasmine's Journey said...

Thank you Amy. Nice of all you ladies to stop by.

Jessica said...

Hey Jasmine,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments. I can't wait to see your new setup.

Blessings.

Jasmine's Journey said...

You are welcome Jessica. I can't wait to see it too. lol